:: Welcome to Turning Point Center for Families::
The mission of Turning Point Center for Families is to provide affordable prevention, intervention, and therapeutic counseling to youth, individuals, couples, and families. We offer training and supervision for graduate students in psychology. Turning Point is a non-profit, bi-lingual counseling center located in the heart of Orange County.
COMMITTED TO FAMILY
Turning Point Center for Families provides affordable prevention, intervention, and therapeutic counseling to youth, individuals, couples, and families.
- English and Spanish speaking counselors and groups
- Court approved programs.
- Individual, Couples, & Family Counseling for at risk children and their families.
- Teen Group Counseling and Education: Drug & alcohol, Life-Skills, Anger Management, Teen Support, and teen relationship.
- Adult Group Counseling and Education: Anger Management, Domestic Violence, Parenting, and Couple and Family Issues.
- Training and Supervision for Masters Level Students.
- We offer affordable fees based on a sliding scale.
Edward Fisher Foundation
Albertson's Community Partners
Exchange Club of Laguna Beach
3151 Airway Avenue, Ste. F-206A
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Phone: (714) 547-8111
Fax: (714) 547-7905
Former California Governor
Arnold Schwarzenegger"In the coming months, I hope you will continue to provide me with your insights... I look forward to working in partnership to restore California's greatness."
Loretta Sanchez"I congratulate your organization and staff for their continued service to our community."
Map to Turning Point
We are located in Costa Mesa, right off Baker St. from the 55 Fwy, on the west side of the John Wayne Airport in Orange County, California.
Click here for directions
OR call (714) 547-8111
To accommodate social distancing during COVID-19, groups sessions are now being offered online.
Please contact us at and we will do our best to work with your schedule.